Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May 2009 be your year for financial success!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:43 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

So you resolve to save more money this year…

How about making some extra money this year?

Take a serious look at Acquire Benefits Group.

Acquire Benefits Group is a very unique business opportunity that can help you to save money on the shopping that you are already doing. They also have a Benefit plan available that will help you save money at the Dentist, Chiropractor, Doctor, Pharmacy, on Roadside Assistance, and Gas. You can also receive a Free 3 day 2 night cruise to the Beautiful Bahamas with the VIP Plan.

We have 2 Benefit Plans available:

If you were to purchase each monthly benefit that we include in the VIP package it would cost you over $400 combined through other private vendors. For only $199.95 enrollment and $49.95 a month you get all the same benefits and at a savings of over $300 a month.

Give us a serious look…you will be pleasantly surprised at the savings you can have through online and local shopping. You will have your own shopping portal with over 1800 stores to choose from.

I have a group here on CafeMom for those who are serious and want to make an income with Acquire Benefits Group. Please visit my website and thoroughly look it over. All the information you need is there! If you decide to join you can do so right there. You can also PM me and ask for more information. If you join, PLEASE PM me so I can send you a link to join the group here on CM.

If you resolve to make an income this year…then check out Acquire Benefits Group!

www.acquirebenefits4you.com

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)