Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:39 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

I am looking for something that costs no more than $100(at the absolute most $150) to start, preferably, and no monthly fees, or hidden costs. I am currently doing Gold Canyon, and there is a quota we have to meet every month, and I am currently going to drop a position, because I couldn't meet this months quota, and I need something that will bring me in enough money I can eventually go from working 4-6 days a week outside of the home, down to 1-2 days, without worrying about not having enough money, and being scared. I am not interested in direct sales, because I am not a salesperson, and never seem to do good in it. I am also not interested in melaleuca, I have tried the products, and am not fond of them.

I am looking into 2 different businesses currently, one of which does require a monthly fee, and that is Ameriplan, but I would prefer one that doesn't have a monthly fee, and the other is The Secret Pays, but it costs $125, one time fee (which I am not too worried about), but I am still trying to figure out if it is the right one for me, and if it will really make me money (I am very sceptical, because I have been scammed before, so I research a LOT before accepting anything anymore). I have also tried GDI, but it too has a $10 monthly fee, which isn't too bad, but I would still prefer one without that monthly headache, but I have been advertising day and night for it, and haven't heard anything back from anyone (I know, all businesses take time, but my trial will be up, and I am not sure if I would benifit from paying the $10, and continuing, or not), I am just basically looking for any kind of different options people might be a part of, I am curious to see what all is out there with the above mentioned. Thanks in advance, you can also give advice about one of the businesses I am looking into, or doing, if you would like, I am open for anything at this point, so I can cut my outside hours down, and be home with my daughter more!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rosy240
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Hi I've been with the secret for nine months now and average $400 a day as a full time work at home mom... I know what you are going through I searched and lost for three years and now I can proudly say that the secret is the one thing that gave me hope and is seriously paying off my debt! It was godsent for me and I hope you do well with whatever you decide but if you dedicate your time with this you will earn $100's everyday. It IS SOOOO worth it! Plus it's easy and fun, it doesn't give you all the headaches of monthly fees or products and all that. if you enjoy to be on the internet and can type fast or copy and paste and have the patience of doing an ad over and over again (by copy and paste) a couple hours a day and then answering questions you are the right person for the job, Although I CANNOT stress enough that if you want to make consistent money of $100's a day you have to put in consistent time of posting every day.. you get what you put in, Good luck and God Bless..

Ps I sent you an email with my link so if you need me or have any other questions I can help you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)