Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SIMPLE GPT! This is a HOT SITE...PAYS DAILY...where people are earning a ton of stuff free! WIN HUGE PRIZES TOO!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 8:20 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 1160 Total Views

After Swatcash closed it's doors, many memebers migrated to simplegpt.  This site is truly amazing.  There are so many offers to earn free gift cards, and more from.  There are prize give aways every day, too!  These are big prizes, as well (like gaming systems and cash).  Every day there are completions contests (complete the most offers and win that prize of the day).  Even if you don't win, you still get paid for every offer you do.  The crediting of free surveys and offers is amazing on the site.  Enjoy!  This is a highly recommended site with honest owners.  You can join using the link below:)

http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=roxyranelli

UPDATE!!!!  They are now allowing us to cash out by paypal and check!!!

by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rizzie
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2009 at 11:53 AM

There are a ton of huge daily prizes left...don't forget to get in on the action~!

rizzie
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Don't forget...still some daily big prizes to win!

rizzie
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM

You can now do surveys for cash!!!!!

rizzie
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Just an FYI...this site is hoppin' with members.  They are always paying on time and offers are crediting like crazy

rizzie
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Now the site has PTC ads.  You can make over $2 a day just for clicking the ads.  That is over $70 for the month!!!!!

rizzie
by Group Owner on Nov. 23, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Woohoo...I am way past cashout in three days and only investing a few minutes doing the paid to click ads!  If anyone has questions...send them my way:)

rizzie
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2009 at 2:03 PM

So...just for doing the ptc's which take me about 10 minutes a day...I cashed out for $20 after about a week.  The best thing is...I was paid within 2 seconds, via paypal.  This is HUGE!

rizzie
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM

GET OVER $1 each day just for doing clicks!

aspiringangel01
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM

That is a great site! I do the clicks and daily surveys there and make a couple dollar a day :)

Want to make 100% FREE MONEY from HOME? CLICK HERE for more information & tips!!!

twtmis
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I love this site! there are great prizes to choose from. I opt for the $5 amazon cards and usally get 5 of them a month!!      http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/twtmis

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN