Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Memorial for those we have lost.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
This coming friday is a hard day for me.  It will be this friday that my father will be gone for 23 years.  He was a man that love to fish and go boating, so I have decided to honor him.  This friday I am going to the Marblehead Lighthouse to have my own little memorial service for my father and any other people that I have lost in my life.  I will be out there at noon to have a little picnic and then about 1:00, I am going to throw flowers into Lake Erie.  I was told when I was a kid by my great-grandmother that if you say a pray, when you hold a flower.  Then you put that flower in water and the person on the other side will get it.  So if anyone has someone that they would like me to pray for or you would like to join me.  I will be waiting up but the lighthouse at 1:00pm on Friday the 27th.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amyltb
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 9:32 PM
 I wish I could join you but I am in tennessee so that is out of the question. Would you put a flower for my first husband Rick and his compatriots? They all ldied on 12/12/1985 in a plane crash as they were coming back from six months tour of duty in the Sanai. There were 248 of them but I am sure one flower will do.  Thank you
pandagirl31
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 11:49 PM
I knowwe don't kow each opther well , but I live in Louisiana and I would like to ask you if you could say aprayer for mine and my hubby's unborn son Wyatt O'Neal. We never got to meet him and we just wan thim to kow how much we love him. And thank you.
depp.gif picture by CMBanners
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)