Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kingwood/ humble

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 1:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 430 Total Views
anyone in the Kingwood/Humble area? want to get together for a playdate or outings during the days?
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mistyg
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:00 PM
HI!!! my name is misty and i live in houston. i am currently working on getting a girls day out arranged. there are about 4 or 5 of us right now interested i am just trying to figure out where everyone is and how far they are willing to drive. i am about 45 min's from you. if you are interested let me know!!! check out my post called "i had a thought" we were all talking about it on there! have a good day!
AggieBabyGirl16
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:22 PM
I live in Atascocita but I work full time in the Houston Heights area, so I am only available for playdates on the weekends or evenings...
SkyesMommy
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2007 at 12:13 PM
Well...I live between Conroe and Cleveland!!
mommyofaddi
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2007 at 11:58 AM
I live in the Humble/Atascocita area. We just moved back here from Oklahoma, so I'd like to make some new friends :) If you get anything set up, Id love to be a part of it. Let me know.

ColbyCheese
by on May. 2, 2007 at 2:38 PM
I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Colby my husbands name is Matt and we also live in Kingwood. Our daughter is 7 months old. I live right across from the starbucks in the back of Kingwood. Theres another couple that has a nine month old and we usually go up to starbucks in the evenings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)