Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi i am new here.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi i am new here.  My name is Lori and i am a single parent of twin girls who are 10.  One has down syndrome.  I also have two grown children. I have been through this before but i am alot older now and alot less patient when it comes to smart mouths and attitudes and i am finding out this time around is alot harder for me.  Stephanie the one with the down syndrome well she is a handful in her own way and Ekko well she is the one that i am having alot of problems with.  But now finding this group will help alot.  I am not new to cafemom but i am new to this group and i hope that i will find the help that i might need down the road.       

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tronabear
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Just take in one day at a time and take some time for youself.

Snowflake2034
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Welcome! Jump right in and start posting! Twins!! u lucky!!

1TulipLover0929
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Hello,

I'm new here also, I have my youngest from a different marriage of which I divorced, she's 10 and every time I get her for a weekend occasionally she can be so hard on me.  But hopefully we can discuss the problems.  Nice to be here.

Kimberly-1TulipLover0929

Mombug98
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Welcome! I'm new here too, just joined a couple of days ago. My DD is turning 11 this Friday :( and I'm 25 weeks pregnany with another girl.

My DD's biodad (often referred to as sperm donor or asshat) has been absent from DD's life for 4 years now besides txt conversations. He was just released from jail couple of weeks ago.

DH and DD get along better than I ever could've hoped for and he is hoping to be able to adopt her some day.

Twin 10 year olds. Bless you woman, I have a hard enough time with the one even though she's a great kid! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)