Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly High & Low 4 / 19 / 10

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

Tell us your weekly High & Lows!

group hugbow downwe rockthank you

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shell81
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM

LOW-

Step daughter went into labor at 28 1/2 weeks. Things seem ok now but she might have to stay in the hospital till she is 34 weeks. Right now it is day by day. It sucks they don't live by us. We are in GA and they are in Ky.

High-

No homework for my kids this week cause of testing YAY I hate homework time, it is so hard w the kids.. some days are good but for the most part it is hell.

CafeMom Tickers
Crystal750
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM

low: my little boy was sick friday.  He has really bad allergies and they hit him hard. He is doing much better now.

High: getting to see my daughter rock climb for the first time.  She reached 35 feet on her first climb!

mom2kitkat
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Low.... Nieces family is going thru major turmoil.... behind in rent... etc....trying to help and it is sooooo stressful

Hi..... Oldest daughters attituded seems to be improving.. which is making me very happy....Have a great day all

NativeMomInAL
by on Apr. 23, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Low-My son wrecked his truck and he didn't tell me for 2 days, plus my middle daughter and her friend were in there with him and not even the girls told me.  I am thankful that noone was hurt, but he could have told me.  He parked his truck where I couldn't see the side that was damaged and it isn't so bad that he can't drive it because I get him to take the girls to ball practice and he does help out alot. Just dont' know what to do about all of this. Plus he has been texting and driving so I took his phone from him and now I am the meanest Mom, but hey, I guess I'm doing my job on that aspect. We've had several people killed in our community from texting and running off the road and ended up dying from a stupid phone. Keep me in your prayers with a teenager and a tween and a 4 year old I feel so overwhelmed sometimes, especially being a single Mom.

Highs- My baby girls Pre-K field trip that I got to attend with her to the Exploreum to see the dinosaurs, plus my tween daughter is learning to pitch in softball and is doing well.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)