Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

How do I control it?

Posted by   + Show Post

OK......I have a 9 yr old. She is a very good kid,polite,good in school but she has a freakin attitude problem with me! Sometimes she's really pleasnt but other times if I tell her to something or if something doesn't go her way,she gets so pissy. Sometimes she just gets that pissy look and that makes me so mad or just does that,,,"uhhh(w/ an attitude) Why can't she just be like "ok mom" ANd she knows how she acts just erks my nerves and makes me mad but she just continues on and on. The other day she wanted to buy something from target w/ her b-day money but I didn't have time to look around and I told her not right now. Well she got so mad and when she walked by I grabbed her arm just to tell her to chill and she started to scream(at the top of her lungs) "Get ogg me,owwww" I was so embarrased,she had never acted like that before and I wanted to beat the shit out of her,I didn't by the way,I didn't even lay a hand on her but boy did I want to. She acts so miserable sometimes. It's like nothing I do for her makes her happy. She even bitches about what we're having for dinner even though she'd be just happy eating @ grandma's house. Now my 5 yr old is starting to act just like her. I don't know what else to do.

Danielle

by on Oct. 23, 2007 at 5:18 PM
Replies (21-21):
sabyan
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 5:22 PM

OMG - that is my 9 yrold!  LOL  Hannah is about to drive me crazy!  She just turned 9 on the 13th but I swear over the last 4-5 months she has turned into another kid.  Ungrateful does not even cover it.  She is down right rude!   Oh she can be nice and sweet when she is "happy" but is soooooo moody.  I never know what kind of mood I am going to get.  Plus she is ADHD & severe OCD on top of that.  So I have to over think is she doing this because of her age or her problems!  Ahhh  I can finally say that I think she makes me cry more than TV :)  Draining...And I have a 7 1/2 yr old right behind her and she is our crazy princess.  Now she scares me....LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)