Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Hi I am new here

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 9:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi everyone. I am a Mom of a 7 year old going on 17 so she thinks anyway lol  and a grandmom of 2 little girls 1 months and almost 3 just figured I would say hello.
by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
medicsbabe1014
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 9:03 AM
Good morning and hello! I noticed the age difference between your children... a seven year old and then you have grandchildren. I would love to hear that story.
Welcome to the group!! Have a great day!

Stormy
jbean3
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 9:04 AM
Hi...welcome to the group.  Looking forward to chatting with you.
Jeanne480
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 9:12 AM
Good morning and welcome.  I am mother of 4 boys ages 12, 9, 8, and 1.  I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about.
ladydi81065
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 1:15 PM
Well I had 3 kids who are now 23, 21, and 20 from my 1st marriage. My oldest is agirl and she is the momma of my 2 grand daughters and the other 2 are boys.  When we divorced I hooked up with someone else and after being together for five years and my youngest at the time was 12 I got pregnant ,so thats how that happened.  By the way I made a mistake too my youngest grand daughter is 16 months not 1 month, so I am sure you guys can only imagine what craziness is in my life and I am also a single parent on top of this all and I cant work cause of some medical issues.  Any other ?'s just ask I am not shy lol.
akjade
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Hello and welcome!  I am new also; I'm a single disabled mom, and I have a 10 yr old and a 17 yr old. My 10 yr old has ADHD, and I homeschool her.
Let's chat!!!
natrlvr2
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)