Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Hello...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 1:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am new to this group. I have a 10 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. You have no idea how happy I am to find this group. I am having a hard time with my daughter right now. I recently remarried and she is dealing with that plus the everyday rollercoaster of emotions she has being 10.She is a wonderful girl but I am having the hardest time trying to help her through all of it. I am glad to find you women and I look forward to chatting with you all.
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
whoneedssleep
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 1:44 PM
i too just found this group last night, i think it's what i should have looked for months ago. my daughter is 10 and her and my dh(her father) bump heads every waking minute. my dh totally doesn't understand whats going on in her life and doesn't know how to deal with it. i can't wait to talk to you all and get some advice on these tough years.

katie
vickileolady4
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Welcome, my daughter is 10 as well and good lord i didnt think it was going to be like this!!
This is my lil bundle of sass and hormones!!!  LOL!!!
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present!
lola215
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 2:01 PM

Quoting whoneedssleep:

i too just found this group last night, i think it's what i should have looked for months ago. my daughter is 10 and her and my dh(her father) bump heads every waking minute. my dh totally doesn't understand whats going on in her life and doesn't know how to deal with it. i can't wait to talk to you all and get some advice on these tough years.

katie

Oh my gosh. I am having the same issues only with her step dad. He is super with her and they adore eachother most of the time. Yet she gets in these mood changes where she is fine one minute then a crazy woman the next!! If I am having a hard time dealing with it then I can't imagine how my hubby is gonna deal with it. He takes things too personal . When she goes off on these rages my hubby gets hurt and acts like he's her age.  He's not mean just goes and sulks. It's hard having both of them act like because they both want me to take their side. I try not too unless I know one of them is really wrong. I will not put up with the talking back that my daughter does to both of us.  Anyway..I am happy to talk to you. I'm sure we can help eachother out alot. Or at least try.... LOL
lola215
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 2:02 PM

Quoting vickileolady4:

Welcome, my daughter is 10 as well and good lord i didnt think it was going to be like this!!
This is my lil bundle of sass and hormones!!!  LOL!!!
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present!

Ain't that the truth...How are you dealing with it? I look forward to hopefully helping eachother out! I always need advice with her. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN