Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FEB ROLL CALL!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM
  • 14 Replies

So who is here with us this month?

Tell us something good about your tween!

If you can't tell us whats going on lately!!!

group hug

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinSoccerMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM

I'm here! :-)

We have 12-year-old boy/girl twin tweens and the most recent good thing is that they both earned 4.0 this marking period.  We are very proud and excited for them!

Our daughter is currently playing volleyball and just joined a travel team.  Our son is between sports seasons at the moment but is a runner and has signed up for a couple of 5k races next month.  He loves to run and loves to raise money for charities so it is a great fit for him.  Soccer will be starting for both of them in about 4-6 weeks.

Kmakksmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:59 PM

I am here!  My 11 year old tween girl is on the honor roll and Principal's list this time, which is awesome. 

My 10,9, and 8 year old girls are also doing wonderfully in school. 

earthgoddess669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I'm still here, alive and kicking.  What to say about my tween that is good. Well, he's really smart, but he acts dumb bc he wants ppl to feel sorry for him or he thinks he's cute when he plays on ppl. I don't know. His attitude and grades suck tho.

SuperLooneyMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM
My Tweens are always a back and forth team. One has improved in school work and behavior
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WildCat73
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM

I am here:) my daughter just turned ten last week during the ice storm. She just turned in a volcano science fair project and is all excited about it.

jbears536
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM

I'm here.

My daughter will be 11 in a few short weeks.  She has made the honor roll again, we are very proud!  She is doing winter baseball right now & is excited because baseball tryouts are next month & she is getting a big head because a couple of the coaches for the majors are like ok so you are trying out for the majors this year right!?  (she didn't want to last year, she wanted 1 more year in the minors)  :)  very exciting news that we just got this morning is she got the part in a play that she had tried out for!

latida
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:03 AM

HEre! We joined a gym together!

moesuzy
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:23 PM

We have an 11 year old in 6th grade. He made the First Honor Roll in both the first and second semester!  Now, to deal with his moodiness. One minute he's a sweetheart, the next - he's angry with me. Oh, the joys. :)

Wyldbutterfly
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Here! Just not much lately, here or on cafemom in general.

My teens are getting along much better these days!

MrsG1974
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I'm brand new here.  I have a 10 year old daughter.  Something good about her:  She has been joining me for Zumba class and is having a great time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)