Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Welcome to the Tween Titans group! Introduce yourself....

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:45 AM
  • 1531 Replies
9 moms liked this

wave

Welcome to the Tween Titans Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Tween Titan Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Tween Titan Group Mods 

Join us on The Tween Titans Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Replies (1-10):
shell81
by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Michelle OR Shell 29 yrs old

Married to DH Chuck 41 yrs old for 11 yrs on the 31st:) Together 12 yrs:)
We have together 3 boys who are 11.8.6!
I have two step kids who are G 18 and B 13!
We have one grand-daughter Emme who is 10months almost, we have custody of her right now, as you can tell she is step daughters baby!

auroragold
by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi all!

I'm Aurora - living in the (now chilly) northeast.

SAHM - to one DD age 9. She just YESTERDAY pointed out that she is now a "tween". I think I'm scared!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 26, 2011 at 2:33 PM
5 moms liked this

My name is Kandice. I am better known as Mom around my house. Most of friends just call me Kandi. I am the mother to 3 very handsome little boys here on Earth. They are 9, 8 and 7 years old. I am also a mother to one adorable little angel up in heaven. My daughter Kimberlee Elizabeth.

Warning ~ My comments or replies can come off as being bitchy and sarcastic. But that is just how it sounds. But in all honesty I am pretty easy to get along with. J Treat me with respect and I shall treat you the same.

I live in the buckeye state, Ohio. I am 30 years young. I have been with my fiance for 11 1/2 years now.That'll change on 9-10-11. I am a SAHM. My favorite color is purple and crab apple green. I love to cook. I love a good horror or romance novel. I also love spending time with my kids. We love craft time and movie nights. I am addicted to chocolate and love wild cherry flavored water. My blood type is probably sweet tea if it were to be tested, lol.

I enjoy rainy days. Maybe because they give me the excuse to cuddle up with a blanket, a good book and a cup of warm sweetened tea or hot cocoa.

I love quotes. I am not the world's greatest speller. I am not perfect, nor do I claim to be either ! I question everything. I’m very predictable. I fight for what I believe in, but I also know when to fold my cards. I love to laugh and smile. I'm a procrastinator. I love Tigger. I can't stand a liar or a cheater! I won't change for anybody. I am me, and if you don't like it then that's your loss! You can talk all the shit you want but, what you say doesn't defy who I am as a mother, a sister, a daughter, a lover, a friend or as a person!

I may not have accomplished some of my dreams, goals, or careers I had planned in life. But when I gave birth to my children, they became my whole world. And none of that stuff from my past matters now. Besides there's no job that pays better than being a mommy! My pay may never amount to more than a hug or a kiss, but it's never ending with love and happiness in my heart.

I think this gives you a pretty good idea about me. But if you need to know more JUST ASK!

Barabell
by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Hello!  My name is Barbara.  I work outside the home, and I'm married.  We have an 11 year old son. 

We live in snowy Minnesota, and my son plays hockey.  So I spend a lot of time running him around to practices and games.  He's also a Boy Scout. 

Wyldbutterfly
by on Mar. 27, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I'm Christine. A wife to my best friend Ron for 12 years and together for 19. We have two children a son who is 19 and a daughter who's 13.

We live in Lake View, New York, a suburb of Buffalo.

ZBandMom
by on Mar. 27, 2011 at 7:26 PM

My name is Chris and I will be 38 yeas old next month.  I am the Mom of 2 teenage daughters, ages 16 1/2 and 13.  My DH and I will be married 20 years in July.  We live in Ohio. 

neubren3
by on Mar. 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Hello everyone. I'm Brenda and my Tween is 10 year old Amelia. We moved this year and she's adjusting from city life to country life. We all are. Look forward to chatting with you all.

superwoman1980
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 9:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hi, i am Alyssa,  30 yr old mom of 2 from Texas. I have been married to my wonderful husband Richard for ten years. Elizabeth our oldest, will be 10 in July & Nicholas is 5.  I am starting to get nervous about the teen years and her moving up to middle school. She has many mood swings, but also wears her heart on her sleeve. Glad to find such a group. Look forward to getting to join and get to know you all.

fineyouguyswin
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hi everyone my name is Mellissa I am a SAHm of 3 wonderful kids :O) 8(going on 18), 6 and 3

psych_mom
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Hi Everyone! I am Stacy. I am happily married and have three kids, the oldest of which is my tween- he's 10. The other two are my dd who is 6 and my ds who is 8. I will be in the tween zone for a while, lol. As one kid is leaving it another will be in it! I look forward to getting to know you all!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)