Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Welcome to the Tween Titans group! Introduce yourself....

wave

Welcome to the Tween Titans Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Tween Titan Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Tween Titan Group Mods 

Join us on The Tween Titans Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
KTMOM
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Hi! I'm Katie,  married mom to an 11 year old boy named Dawson and two furry friends named Cooper and Angus. I live in middle TN and have been a SAHM for a long time now, but recently started working 3 days a week (about 18 hours total) watching a little girl while her mom works.  It is a nice baby fix most days, but a sound reminder that I am NOT doing it again.  One and DONE for me!  LOL  I am honest and respectful and really enjoy meeting people.  I truly treasure my friends and count them as family I have chosen,  and I am blessed with some truly AWESOME friends,  gotta say.  I am a HUGE animal lover and an independent "student" of dog training and behavior.  I also love horses and hope to have them again someday very soon.  I have a sarcastic sense of humor and love people who can take a joke or even laugh at themselves a bit.  Life is too short to be a sour and cranky person all the time.  I am learning as I go with this parenting thing, but I think I am in a good groove right now and my son is growing to be an incredibly generous, kind, and loving young man and he makes me proud every day.  I hope to learn and share with everyone here!!  :)

styler7
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Hi everyone :) My name is Stacey, I am 31yr old. My oldest kids are almost 13 and 12yrs old. I also have a 19 month old toddler, and I'm pregnant with #4....and FINAL baby..lol. I live in Fort Hood Texas. I look forward to spending time in this group and getting to know you guys :)

Rogue35
by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Hi I am 38 and from Ky.  I am married with seven kids.  I have 6 girls 3,5,8,13,19,20 and a 19 year old son.

Murron
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Hello ladies... I'm a 40y/o single mom to a wonderful 11y/o son. I also have a 20y/o daughter from a previous marriage who lives with her dad. I have a hectic work life and busy home life... making many things a challenge! LOL I look forward to making some new friends and know I've come to the right place.

sweetyazfl
by on Apr. 3, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Hi ladies. Im Yazmin, from Fl. I have three kids. My oldest is Gabriela Nichole she is 10 yrs old and will be 11 on June 2nd, my son is Jr he just turned 2 and my baby girl Audrey Grace she is 11 weeks. I'm looking forward to make good friends and share wwith everyone! :)

ZBandMom
by on Apr. 3, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Hello and Welcome to all of the new members!  It's nice to have you here!   

Group Mod - Chris

cecyh9
by on Apr. 4, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Hi, my name is Cecilia.  I'm 37 and live in Ca.  I have a 12 year old daughter and a 2 year old fur baby.  In a couple of weeks I'm getting married.  I have a wonderful, loving and supportive family.  I'm also achristian but love and respect all people and all beliefs.  I love making friends and enjoy talking!  Looking forward to spending time in this group and getting to know everyone!  :D

jenn7853
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 1:05 AM

I am Jenn .. I been married 10 years come the 7th of this month. I have 11 year old son who has seizures and motor tics and addd. He is a great kid bed time is our issue and he going trough pruburty which is headach. I am stay at home mom and I love my family . teen boy

leecee03
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hello,

I am a single mother to a 12-year-old. I find myself yelling and snapping at him more than ever and I want that to change. I need help in dealing with his personality changes.

itsallabtthem84
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Hello and welcome to all! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN