Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Welcome to the Tween Titans group! Introduce yourself....

wave

Welcome to the Tween Titans Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Tween Titan Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Tween Titan Group Mods 

Join us on The Tween Titans Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Replies (1301-1310):
vlester
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hello, I am Vacreta and I am a 31 year old single mom of an 11 year old son. And we stay in Lithonia, GA. This year we are graduating from elementary and going to middle school, oh the joy,lol. Kids they grow up so fast

sassywiccan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Hi I am Rhonda

Married to Chad for 2 years now and together for 3.

I am a SAHM to 3 boys James 13, David 11, Michael 9.

My boys all have challenges ranging from Depression to Autisim. Including ADHD.

I am an active volunteer mom for the PTO's, Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. As well as being an active member and  officer of the Women of the Moose. I hold the officers position of Chaplain.

I love my animals almost as much as my children and have a small zoo. Exotic animals included.

I love anything in nature and also enjoy just curling up with my Hubby and my boys to watch a good family movie.

Photomom819
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Hi my name is Tracey. FYI. I did not upload a pic yet but will. Just joined. I am married and I have 1 daughter.

I love photography and anything artistic. I am from center port long island. I love where I live. My girl is 10 n thought this might be a group that interests me. I look forward to digging in!
styler7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Welcome to the group! I love photography also ;)

Quoting Photomom819:

Hi my name is Tracey. FYI. I did not upload a pic yet but will. Just joined. I am married and I have 1 daughter.

I love photography and anything artistic. I am from center port long island. I love where I live. My girl is 10 n thought this might be a group that interests me. I look forward to digging in!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Welcome to the group! What animals do you have? Interesting!

Quoting sassywiccan:

Hi I am Rhonda

Married to Chad for 2 years now and together for 3.

I am a SAHM to 3 boys James 13, David 11, Michael 9.

My boys all have challenges ranging from Depression to Autisim. Including ADHD.

I am an active volunteer mom for the PTO's, Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. As well as being an active member and  officer of the Women of the Moose. I hold the officers position of Chaplain.

I love my animals almost as much as my children and have a small zoo. Exotic animals included.

I love anything in nature and also enjoy just curling up with my Hubby and my boys to watch a good family movie.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Welcome to the group! My kids did a complete 180 when entering middle school..lol.

Quoting vlester:

Hello, I am Vacreta and I am a 31 year old single mom of an 11 year old son. And we stay in Lithonia, GA. This year we are graduating from elementary and going to middle school, oh the joy,lol. Kids they grow up so fast

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Welcome to the group! I'm Stacey also ;)

Quoting momof5pa313:

Hi.  My name is Stacey, and I have a 12 year old son that has all of the symptoms of Asperger's, but did not score low/high enough for the diagnosis.  He is a sweet complient boy, in his own world most of the time.  He loves movies, and acts them out constantly.  Can anyone relate with this?  I have no one to relate to, and would LOVE any feedback.  Thanks in advance!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AspieTeenz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Hi I am Marie.  I am 44 and my son is 14.  He is a full blown teen.  He will be in high school next year.  There are big changes in store for all of us.

puppy

jurnee14
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Hi, Im Laura! I have 4 kids, 2 girls 18 and 27, and 2 boys 9 and 24. I also have 2 grandsons, 1 and 2 yrs old.

jklmn
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi my name is Melissa 28yrs. old

Married, Mother of 3.. Kassy 10, Josh 7 and Natalia "Tali" 4..

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)