Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Welcome to the Tween Titans group! Introduce yourself....

wave

Welcome to the Tween Titans Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Tween Titan Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Tween Titan Group Mods 

Join us on The Tween Titans Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Replies (41-50):
psych_mom
by on Apr. 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting xense:

hello my name is shaun and i have a 9 yr old son. we currently reside in columbia sc. he is in the tird grade. his birthday is december 13,2001.

psych_mom
by on Apr. 16, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting cajunmom5:

Hi! I am a SAHM of 5, 4 girls and 1 boy. They range in age  from 20 to 6, my son being the youngest. I have been married for over  21yrs.  I love to bake and being home when my kids get home from school.

Amomand4kids
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Hi! I have a DD12. Really difficult age and hope to get, and give some advice! :) Thanks

yummysmummy
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Hello all. My name is Regina and i am the mother of a 9 year old who believes that she is already a teenager. She is also one of the sweetest kids that you will ever meet.

scarlet9900
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Hi. I'm Margaret..Mom of three,two girls 10 and 12, and one boy 16 months. My fiance also has 2 children 1 biy 8 and another girl also 10. I've been living in De. for two years now and look forward to meeting some more tween moms.

sherig70
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Hi! I'm Sheri - 40yrs old.  I work part-time. I am happily married to my highschool sweatheart and we have two boys ages 11 and 6.

ladyvamp5489
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hey all, im Carol mom to 3 boys ages 14, 10 and 8. I have been married for almost 15 yrs and would love to give advice and learn from all of you!

gaamom
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I'm Dianna. I have 2 girls...9 and 6 and 1 boy...He'll be 2 in June. My 9yo just pointed out that she has hairs on her lady parts. My itty bitty baby is a tween. Yikes!

sonya-d28
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hi,

I am Sonya, 33 years old and married to dh Dan. I have three girls all three of them of which are tweens. They are lots of fun, but at times try my patience to no end. They argue ALL THE TIME and sometimes I don't know how to handle the situation. It will be nice to have advice from mothers who have been there!

Nikk_Partain07
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Hello mommas. I am Nikki.. I am happily married to my high school best friend sean for 6 years together for 7 years. We have three kids..My oldest was adopted by my husband when he was almost 3.. So we have two sons ages 9 well almost 10 and 5... than we have a daughter who is 3...We live in indiana yucky..LMAO.. I am trying to learn more information on the tween ages and if my son is the only one..LMAO ..I will be going thru it for a while..ha ha..I am looking forward to getting to know eveyrone..

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN