Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Kitchen Table - Monday

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:18 AM
  • 9 Replies

Good Monday morning moms!

Pull up a chair, have a bagel and coffee and let's chat

What's going on in YOUR world today?

Are you off to work? Off to do errands?  Home to tackle the mountain of chores that never seem to end?

How will you spend YOUR day today?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
auroragold
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:49 AM

I'm grabbing a raisin bagel and pulling up a chair.

Let's see - since it's Monday I have to

- do lessons (I homeschool my DD) in the morning

-after lunch we go to our homeschool group where we're doing some spring planting.  (Maybe that'll actually encourage spring to arrive)

-home to work (I work part time from home in the afternoons)

-dinner and THE TAX MAN COMETH. Our tax guy comes over tonight to do the dreaded taxes

That means the evening could find me avoiding DH while he grumps around at how much money we DON'T get back - or listening to his grand plans for spending every red cent!

txmom29
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Cleaning my house before my mom comes this weekend to spend a week with me.

auroragold
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Txmom29- is mom coming a "GOOD THING" or a "please someone give me some Valium" thing?

txmom29
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:57 AM

No it's good. She is taking a week off work. I am really close to my mom. I don't get to see her as much as I would like to so I am excited about her staying a week with us.

auroragold
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:00 AM

then HAPPY CLEANING to you!

Put on some great music and dance around :)

Quoting txmom29:

No it's good. She is taking a week off work. I am really close to my mom. I don't get to see her as much as I would like to so I am excited about her staying a week with us.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Not much seeing as how it's raining. I have no chores to do as I'm not home. I'll spend the day missing my hubby and kids. Only 3 more sleeps until I am on my way back home.

iluv2bmum
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:19 AM
I'm working today. :-/ Shouldn't have too much to do in terms of house cleaning tonight since I did that all weekend, although there's still some laundry to finish up. Probably into the office tonight for a couple of hours to get some paperwork done, but groceries desperately need to be done so we'll see. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

It's spring break here, so we're just relaxing around the house today : )

VickiB
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Enjoying my coffee now that I hav my two oldest off to school. Nothing much planned for today except for some errands, house cleaning, and some school work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)