Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wake Up Wednesday at the CROSSROADS CAFE

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

Who needs coffee?  A cold shower?  Another hour of sleep?

Time to wake up and get the day started ladies!  Lots to do and little time in which to do it!

What's on your agenda for the day?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
itsallabtthem84
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:41 AM

I think I actually need coffee today, a cold shower and a few more hours of sleep. I didn't want to get up this morning. Cleaning house and paying bills on my agenda today.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:02 AM

I need a shower but, a nice warm to hot one.

Heading over to my Mom's today to do her bills and then head to Canada for lunch!

auroragold
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:31 AM

I sooooooooooo do not want to go out today. It's pouring rain, just saw lightning - oh, hear comes the thunder too. But I have a 10am meeting planning for our new playground. Ugh.

Then home to finish lessons, clean, promised DD she could bake today and then we have 10year old twins over for the afternoon.

I'd rather stay curled up in cozy clothes and do nothing

TwinSoccerMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM

Drinking my coffee and wishing I was still in bed.  At work for a little while then going home to take care of our sick boy.  But it is turning out to be an incredibly beautiful day weather-wise (sorry auroragold) so I hope to get out for a bike ride at some point today.  DD has soccer practice this evening. Pretty typical day.  :-)

auroragold
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:52 AM

^^ send warm weather please ^^^

TwinSoccerMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:26 AM

If the weather man is right this is the last of it for a week or so.  But I will see what I can do for you!  :-)

Quoting auroragold:

^^ send warm weather please ^^^

KTMOM
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I stopped to get my coffee and they were out of the two blends I normally get so I had to settle for hazelnut.  blech.  I would have liked another hour of sleep, but oh well.  LOL

I am at work.  Gonna make sure to get a nice walk in today because the weather is perfect.  I have a few things i need to do tonight at home,  and may have a friend over for a bit.  That's about it.

auroragold
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Back inside from the freezing torrential rain. BLECK.

I HAD a structured afternoon in mind - until my niece called and asked me to find an old picture (10 years old) so now I have to go digging.............

fineyouguyswin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I need another 3 years of sleep. Good gravy I am tired :OP been training for Relay for Life which means 4 hours of walking a day and I am beat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)