Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday morning

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:32 AM
  • 10 Replies

and all's quiet on the eastern front.

The sky is gray but not rainy.  The sun is scheduled to make random appearances throughout the day. I only have 1 load of laundry to do (hooray) and very little "routine" housework.

I'm hoping to do a LOT of gardening (which means I'd better go buy some Advil) and some house reorganization and some grocery shopping.

Wait - that's too much! I wanted some relaxation on my Saturday. Time to rethink things...

What's your plan today?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:41 AM

All of us meaning the four of us, my oldest included (19) are going to Darien Lake. I'm so happy that all of us are going together. It's not often that our 19 y/o does anything with us anymore. I know he's a bit upset his GF isn't going but she has community service for school. Darien Lake is an amusement park.

auroragold
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Sounds like a good day is planned Christine. Have a great time!

Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Quoting auroragold:

Sounds like a good day is planned Christine. Have a great time!

Thank you very much. :)

Joanna106
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Going to a wedding reception for a dear friend. Then the whole family is going to a church sponsored event at a local park. Doing laundry right now, then probably grocery shopping this evening.

Rogue35
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM

It looks nice outside so I am going to get out and do something with my girls.  I am not sure yet what though.

psych_mom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM

The kids are with their dad and my sweetie is working, so I am cleaning house and doing homework. Not my idea Saturday, but we do all of our family stuff and relaxation in the middle of the week when my dh is off.

KTMOM
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Today looks to be a gorgeous day,  even if the world still might end at 6 PM....

I am still in my jammies, and drinking a cup of coffee while my son sings along with Adele on my ipod.  haha  After I drag my lazy butt into the shower and make myself presentable,  I plan to head to the farmer's mkt for some goodies and then who knows what?  This evening is girls night up the street at one of my besties house.  I need to come up with a yummy appetizer/finger food type thing to bring with me...

Andl2ea
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:58 AM

It rained here but we took the kids to get new shoes and got some shopping done.  Other than that Im cooking something called "oopsie rolls" lol.  Im part of the atkins group on here and someone had posted this.  Hopefully they turn out good since Im starting the diet again tomorrow and I cant have bread anymore :(

itsallabtthem84
by on May. 22, 2011 at 7:00 AM

I didn't have any plans yesterday, except for my date night with my husband.

Kel13lighthouse
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:05 PM

We went to see Pirates 4, then spent the rest of the evening watching the All Star Race on Speed.  Although I did manage to do a bit of posting at several groups I own here at CM.  Excited to see 2 joined Trivia Insanity. Hooray!! Now if I could get more involved in Scenic Adventures and CLC. Maybe during the beach party weekend in June?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)