Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's do a new product post?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 18 Replies

It can be anything new that you have tried?  You can tell us about it or post a picture.  Also do tell us if you liked it or not?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KTMOM
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Well, I just tried some really good new gluten free chips yesterday, but doubt many people would be interested in them. haha

styler7
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM

haven't tried anything new lately, but I've wondered if anyone has tried the 'Baby Bullet'?

our3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Just sprayed some mosquito repellant all over my yard, I'll let you know how it works.

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM

BioTrue contact lens solution!  My eye-doctor recommended it at my last exam since I've got very sensitive eyes and allergies to some of the ingredients in other solutions.  I love it, works better than anything else I've tried in years!

SuperLooneyMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Mines not a product but did go to my dd school rummage sale. Seems to be the rage. Bought daughter $7 in dresses pants and blouses.
Nothing new otherwise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on May. 22, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Quoting styler7:

haven't tried anything new lately, but I've wondered if anyone has tried the 'Baby Bullet'?

I saw that on TV too I would like to have one.  It looks really nice.  But I also know you can use a mini food processor and make baby food also.

Rogue35
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM

The kids tried the new healthy lunchables and they liked them.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM

We looked at it the other day just because we are trying to decide if we want a food processor or blender. It looks cute and I love the main cup that it has, but you really can use other items and get the same results.

Quoting Rogue35:

Quoting styler7:

I saw that on TV too I would like to have one.  It looks really nice.  But I also know you can use a mini food processor and make baby food also.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM

I have been using the Cook This Not That cook book and it has some very yummy healthy recipes.

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Haven't tried anything new for a LONG while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)