Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

party ideas!!!??

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

So my tween just turned 13 (well actually 3 weeks ago) and we are just now getting around to throwing her a party.  I invited 7 of her friends to a hotel party and I am now in some need of party ideas!!!!  I plan on getting pizza, having snacks and drinks!  Of course the hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, so they will be swimming.  BUT I want some really fun and silly stuff to do in the room at night!!!  SUGGESTIONS?????  HELP!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momx21980
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Oh and my daughter doesn't know about the party, so I can't get ideas from her! 

momx21980
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM

BUMP

KTMOM
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Take the Wii and hook it up so they can play dance games,  take board games and crafts for them to do!

momx21980
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:27 PM

great idea on the wii!!!

momx21980
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:33 PM
BUMP
itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I have no clue, so here's a bump.

megs424420
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Manicure, Pedicures, junkfood, and DVDs or netflix
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Scavenger hunt.

Don't laugh....

Give points for piercings: 1 point per hole

Give points for if someone is wearing a bandaid

Give points if someone brings a purse.

If they all have purses, the game gets more interesting. Give points if they have pony holders, hair pins, lip gloss, key chain -- things like that.

Don't forget a little "light hearted fun" - give bonus points if anyone has a tampon or sanitary napkin with them!

You could check with hotel staff first and even add things they could get LEGALLY AND FOR FREE at the hotel - like brochures, etc. or the name of the front desk person, the name of the manager, the number of rooms in the hotel, etc.

auroragold
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Charades - but based on current TV shows, books that they're interested in.

So if they're all Twilight Fans - make one of the charade clues "werewolf" or even "vampire". Make the subjects in advance and stick them in a brown paper bag and bring with you.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Quoting auroragold:

Charades - but based on current TV shows, books that they're interested in.

So if they're all Twilight Fans - make one of the charade clues "werewolf" or even "vampire". Make the subjects in advance and stick them in a brown paper bag and bring with you.

You give some seriously fun ideas. I should hit you up next month for some for my dd's 14TH b day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)