Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I finally decided...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

On the way I am going to redo my son's room to surprise him for his 12th birthday!!!!  :)  Super excited.  I will post some before and after pics once I am done. The room is going to be grey (on the walls) then black, white, and red accents. (Bedding, chair, ottoman, curtains, desk, etc) and much more "grown up".  I think he is going to be really really excited to get a total room makeover.  This is definitely a good idea since he is hard to shop for and really doesn't ask for much for his birthday.

:)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KTMOM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Oh, and I found really good deals on stuff at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond!! :)  Lots of stuff on clearance!

styler7
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM

I love those 2 stores!

Barabell
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Sounds like a great idea! I'm sure he'll love the surprise. My son's birthday is within the next week too. He's turning 12 also.

Barabell
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Are you going to post pictures? If not, I understand. :-)

KTMOM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I will definitely post pics!  I need to take befores, and then we are painting on Saturday (he is going to know about the paint) but then I am gonna have a friend take him out for a few hours so we can take stuff down, out of the room, redo stuff, put stuff on walls, but the new furniture and items in, etc...  then I will post the after.  :)  I think I am going to actually wrap his door and put a card on it, so he will open the door to see his "presents". 

telecomgirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Such a fun surprise! Bet he'll just love it :)

auroragold
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM

VERY cool!

telecomgirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Quoting KTMOM:

Oh, and I found really good deals on stuff at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond!! :)  Lots of stuff on clearance!

I was at Target this morning and saw tons of clearance and sales too! I haven't been to Bed Bath and Beyond in a while though, I'm going to have to check it out now. haha

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Cool idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KTMOM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Quoting telecomgirl:

Quoting KTMOM:

I was at Target this morning and saw tons of clearance and sales too! I haven't been to Bed Bath and Beyond in a while though, I'm going to have to check it out now. haha

Target had tons of stuff!!  I got him a desk and big chair and storage drawers and wall stickers really cheap. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)