Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting good at having issues with DD and you lovely people can hear it. LOL

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  • 18 Replies

DH is working late tonight so I made my DD a early dinner so I made some extra potato wedges for DH to have with his steak and DD new that those were for him and I put it in the fridge, so I could warm them up with his steak when he got home, well I went in the fridge to get it out and my lovely DD helped her self to them and ate  most of them, so I just had to make more and now she is not allowed back on the lap top or computer. I even asked her about it and she acts like its not a big deal. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM

My son use to do this too. I think it is jsut a phase.

KTMOM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Oh boy....

telecomgirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:56 PM

I would have made her help me make them again...

Sorry she's acting like that.

jeremysmom04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

me, too.

Quoting telecomgirl:

psych_mom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM
I think you may want to start looking for a more severe punishment bc ages going to get to where she doesn't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Did you say...........steak??? Yum. You lost me at steak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanmoss
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:27 AM

I just need to put pad locks on all food stored areas so, she cant sneak food and maybe get that pig alarm that goes in the fridge. She is so bad with this habit eating us out of the house, even when I have to drive up the road to the store I come back and she has ate a bunch of things out of the pantry, I was locking it and haven't lately because that's where I always keep my trash can so every time I need to throw my trash away I keep forgetting to lock it up again.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Agreed.

Quoting telecomgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanmoss
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:38 AM

LOL I know I am jealous as well, I had mushroom soup for my dinner, I am so hungry, I went a week or so ago and got botox injections in my neck so I am having issues swallowing food I keep choking on it and its gets stuck so past few days eating very light and also I got my braces adjusted as well so teeth are sensitive, 

cleanmoss
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM

it wasn't home made potato wedges just the frozen kind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)