Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Someone wrote this on their teen FB page.........

Posted by   + Show Post

lmao

by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
owensmom34
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I would not have done this to my child.  I agree that just posting that the kid is not allowed on FB anymore is enough.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Lol!!!

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Lol guess he should've not been a Douche

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:09 PM
I kinda agree. It would have been embarrassing enough, and proved the point, without the last sentence.

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

Wow, I'm sorry but I would not tell those personal things about my child for all to see like that. I think it was wrong on the mothers part and his, if he did do what she says he did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I agree.

Quoting 1979mommy:

I wouldn't have went as far as to say anything about wetting the bed, but the rest of the message I would have done! Bet the kid won't be doing that again lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Would have done something similar, of it were my boy. Respect has to be earned,he obviously pissed of the wrong woman
psych_mom
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Maybe what he posted about the girl was something equally embarrassing or even worse and the mother felt that the punishment needed to be something embarrassing to get the point across. It may not be true about her son but necessary for the shock value.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DEEANNALAMB81
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 12:08 AM
That's what I was thinking, the post my mom was embrassing enough without the bedwetting comment.

Quoting 1979mommy:

I wouldn't have went as far as to say anything about wetting the bed, but the rest of the message I would have done! Bet the kid won't be doing that again lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smoochesmomof2
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

Maybe what he posted about the girl was something equally embarrassing or even worse and the mother felt that the punishment needed to be something embarrassing to get the point across. It may not be true about her son but necessary for the shock value.

I would have to agree....

Jennifer

cat

Kissybratzmom
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Quoting 1979mommy:

Wyldbutterfly
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Well. Ya get what you give.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)