Has your sweet child turned moody and defiant almost overnight? Wondering what's going on - and more importantly, how to handle it?
We've got help!
Julie Ross, M.A., Executive Director of Parenting Horizons and author of How to Hug a Porcupine: Negotiating the Prickly Points of the Tween Years will be here all next week to answer YOUR questions about tween behavior, and how to cope!
Ask Julie your questions today and you could win a copy of her book! 2 moms will win.
Thank you for joining us, Julie!
The Official Rules
To enter the this contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Thursday, January 5 at 1 pm EST and Sunday, January 15 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Sunday, January 15 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Two winners will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Two winners will receive a copy of "How to Hug a Porcupine"