Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we having fun yet - WEDNESDAY?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:33 AM
  • 18 Replies

So?  Are we?

Did your morning start of rainbows and sunshine or was it more like thunderclouds and lightning?   Somewhere in the middle maybe?

What's going on today? Any chance of that sunshine and rainbows making an appearance?

p.s. Did you SEE that moon last night?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Rainbows & Sunshine? Er.. Sure, we'll go with that! One of these days I'll actually make it sleeping until at least 5.

I have to go to the Market at some point today.

I don't wanna.

And yes, that Moon rocked!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

bupkie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Peeks in.... Waves GOOD MORNING!....

Has to go clean, do laundry, clean bird cage... meh....

Hopes everyone has a good day!!!!! 

styler7
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

kids got up early...and I was upset to realize we were out of coffee creamer. But, I was even more upset to then realize we were out of coffee! Not cool.

Barabell
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

The moon last night was extremely beautiful. We're having beautiful, clear skies here, and so we were able to fully enjoy the full moon last night.

Nothing much going on today. Working, and then actually have some downtime this evening. Will probably head to the gym, but not sure if I'll do anything else.

fineyouguyswin
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Not to bad of a morning ;O) Love full moons they are amazing! The sun is always out here but it is COLD 18 when I took the kids to school. Other then that my taxes went in so I am STOKED! we all are getting new shoes and clothes this weekend which my tween needs the most.lol

fineyouguyswin
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

lol my husband starts twitching when we get low I couldn't imagine if it ran out hahaha

Quoting styler7:

kids got up early...and I was upset to realize we were out of coffee creamer. But, I was even more upset to then realize we were out of coffee! Not cool.

styler7
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I want to know who put back an empty coffee container. There are only 2 coffee drinkers in the house and it sure wasn't me...lol

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

lol my husband starts twitching when we get low I couldn't imagine if it ran out hahaha

Quoting styler7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

lmao my husband is the only one who drinks it so it is always his fault :O) but I'm the only one who shops.lol

Quoting styler7:

I want to know who put back an empty coffee container. There are only 2 coffee drinkers in the house and it sure wasn't me...lol

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Quoting styler7:

Barabell
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM

It is a cold morning! It was 13 when I got to work. After the warm winter we've been having, I was freezing!

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Not to bad of a morning ;O) Love full moons they are amazing! The sun is always out here but it is COLD 18 when I took the kids to school. Other then that my taxes went in so I am STOKED! we all are getting new shoes and clothes this weekend which my tween needs the most.lol

mamacalifornia
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Somewhere in the middle, woke up to a bad stomach ache so not a great start to the day. Other then that it has been okay!

The moon was beautiful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)