Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I am Robin from Cbus Ohio

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hi Everyone, I am Robin and I am from Cbus Ohio, I have two boys 11 1/2 and 10... I am just now getting into the tween scene..So any advice will be taken with a smile and a thank you. I am recently separated, and going thru a divorce. It hasnt been easy but I am taking it day by day. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing more..

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.. NEVER FORGETamerican flag ribbon

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:24 AM

shake hand

styler7
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Welcome to the group ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leahs_Crew
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi Robin welcome to the group. I'm not too far from you, I'm about 60 miles south of C-Bus in Chillicothe. I have a bunch of kids on my hands lol, my oldest two are my stepdaughters they are 17 and 16, then our oldest together is a boy he's 12 going on 20, then our next son is 9, then a daughter that's 8, a son that's 6, a daughter that's 5, a daughter that's 4 months and another one on the way due in September for a total of 9 kids. Looking forward to talking to ya later.

Leah. Wife to Jim. Mom to Brittney, Hailey, Cody, Tony, Kayla, Dameon, Madison, Alexis and expecting #9
psych_mom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Hi Robin, welcome to the group. Sorry to hear about the divorce. I've been through one so I know that they're not easy. My oldest two are boys, 11 and 9, which can be crazy at times. I hope we can be a place for advice and support for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Welcome to the group. I am Kandice and I am from Steubenville, Ohio. I am mom to 3 boys.

Amberrosesmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Hi my name is Marie. I too am new to the group. I am from Pennsylvania and have one 10 year old daughter. Im sorry to hear of your divorce. Hope it is not too hard on yas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Welcome to the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Hi & Welcome!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

Wyndi
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Hi Robin, I'm Wyndi and I live near Eaton, Ohio. I have teenagers DD 19 and in college and DS 17 a junior in High School. All I can say is hold on to your hat until they hit 17, thats when they start attempting to return to normal ~ the alien probs start to come out. (LOL)

Barabell
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)