Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

OOOH CRAP!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM
  • 17 Replies
DS has discovered the SNOOZE BUTTON on his clock! This does not bode well. I predict missed buses coming our way! DH can't be totally counted on as a back up...Yay me! I get to lay in bed and get all anxious waiting to hear movement from his room! ugh
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crysta82
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:52 AM
How old is he? For my 10yr old dd I had to tape a pokey thing on her snooze button. Nothing that would make het bleed! Yeah but something that would hurt just enough she stopped hitting the snooze.
auroragold
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM

lol!!

hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
lmbo! booby trap the snooze button?! haha now that is creative! so you don't suggest a thumb tack? ;-) No, I hadn't thought of that, but I'll check on it. Everything was find when it was across the room, but he moved it above his bed. I'll try the booby trap, or threaten one in order to get the clock moved back.
Quoting crysta82:

How old is he? For my 10yr old dd I had to tape a pokey thing on her snooze button. Nothing that would make het bleed! Yeah but something that would hurt just enough she stopped hitting the snooze.

styler7
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:23 AM
My son used to love that button!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I love the snooze button, lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I love the snooze button too.

I actually have my son's alarm clock on a desk away from his bed, and so he has to get out of bed to either turn it off or hit the snooze. So he's got to get up eventually either way!!

psych_mom
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd tell him he can use it one time, but that's it. That way he feels like he is getting a few more mins of sleep and you don't have to worry. Then let him know that the first time he misses the bus he is not allowed to use it again and it goes back to the other side of the room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting hollydaze1974:

lmbo! booby trap the snooze button?! haha now that is creative! so you don't suggest a thumb tack? ;-) No, I hadn't thought of that, but I'll check on it. Everything was find when it was across the room, but he moved it above his bed. I'll try the booby trap, or threaten one in order to get the clock moved back.
Quoting crysta82:

~~ Ella

mamarj
by Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM

My DD would never make the bus if I wasn't awake with her! But usually my DS is awake at that time also so I don't have a choice :/

fineyouguyswin
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM

lmao oh no. My kids fight me to get up till about 15 minutes before we leave.lol Then they rush to get dressed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)