Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on daugter with not eating problem

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

As I think I said in the last post she did go to one counseling session so far. Since then things have been going well. She has gone up a size in her pants/skirts/etc. She helps to cook a few meals a week and is now going to girl scouts and participating in things with them. We also got a 9 month old puppy who loves to play and since he's a puppy has to go out more which means she and the rest of us are exercising more. Her and her brother also went and played outside this weekend for the first time in awhile. I do believe she hadn't been eating her lunch as nothing changed here with the meals yet she started gaining so I think she went back to eating her lunch after counseling. I think her next session is next week.

by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

That is some good news!

Keep posting for us

psych_mom
by Stacy on Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Good to hear. Glad that she is getting back on track.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Great news.

So what is the name of the puppy?

akgrear
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Max is the puppy's name. He is a 9 month old Austrailian Shepherd mix. The woman who had him before kept him locked in a crate all day and most of the evening as she worked all day and went to school. I am guessing he was locked in there even when she was home as the dog was quite hyper and liked to jump on everyone and everything and she had a boy who was about two. He had a harness on that had rubbed his hair out as he does have longer hair so the imprint of the harness is still on him. He was also underweight and had ticks but we are working on all of that and is the sweetest dog ever and is getting over his behaviour problems quickly.

We love it when he pulls a little pillow off of one of our other smaller dogs beds, puts it on the floor then lies down and puts his head on it. He's one smart dog. He watches what people do and then tries the same.

armymomof2brats
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 8:07 AM

That is some wonderful news!!! 

pokey-pwa
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Great news!

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Terrific news!

fineyouguyswin
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Great to hear hope she continues doing well

cleanmoss
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM

fingers crossed

wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 8:11 PM

That's great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)