Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your tween on any kind of medication (you dont have to answer if you dont want)

Posted by   + Show Post

If yes do you see any difference..

My dd takes KEPPRA for seizure.. she has been seizure free for almost 2years.. will be 2 in april.. side effects... she can get very angry, moody my dh says.. PMS in a 2y old..

by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Replies (31-35):
SuperLooneyMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Both of sons are on meds for ADHD and mood disorders without them we would be in a world of hurt and their grades would be worse. So I am grateful my dh and I allowed medicati ing our children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM

The only thing that my children take is Claritin for allergies.  It works very well for the both of them with absolutely no side effects.

Amr1075
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:07 PM

It is starting to look like there is a correlation with children who have ADHD And Asthma/allergies. My child has all three as well. She currently takes Intuniv and uses an inhaler for asthma.

angeemal
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM

My daughter just went on Concerta. Do you see a major change in your child. Mine has been much happier but I still don't see her focused

momx7
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM
My 12 year old son also takes keppra. At first he was super tired and quite frankly a jerk. I added a B complex vitamin after doing lots of research and it helped tremendously! He also takes omega 3 vitamins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)