Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet Sunday

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 9 Replies

Quiet - the only noise is the coffee pot gurgling.

Soon "mom's quiet time" will be interrupted by dad and child starting the day. But for now, it's SWEET Sunday.

How is YOUR day?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Wyldbutterfly
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Well...My brother called and woke me up at 10 to 8. Grr. I'm now sipping my tea,watching the news and enjoying cafemom.

Today my goal is to take one room at a time and go through it and heavily clean it.

vermontmoms
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Just getting up here....we are going to take our boys to a Museum today b/c it was featured on Ghost Hunters. Should be fun; if any doors close or any shadows passby I will report back ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM
It's quiet for now. Snuggling in bed with my fat cat and only my DD is home right now. My boys will be home a little later and things will get loud again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperLooneyMom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
I'm working . Been up since 530.nothing special
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

SMACK that brother!!

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Well...My brother called and woke me up at 10 to 8. Grr. I'm now sipping my tea,watching the news and enjoying cafemom.

Today my goal is to take one room at a time and go through it and heavily clean it.

auroragold
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM

lol

Quoting vermontmoms:

Just getting up here....we are going to take our boys to a Museum today b/c it was featured on Ghost Hunters. Should be fun; if any doors close or any shadows passby I will report back ;)

1Redapple
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM

It's my favorite day o' the week.  I have had my shower, my hair is dry. In an hour I'll be getting a copy of the newspaper from a friend before I sit down in the sanctuary for the Worship service. Singing, learning, praying that's my morning as planed.

I'm getting the paper because I forgot to by a copy and my DH is quoted in it.  He went to the Gary Sinis & The Lt. Dan Band consert in Temecula, CA last thurs. he was interviewed while there. Exciting to us. 

bookworm14
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I've done my grocery shopping, laundry's working & dishes are done. I'm thinking I may go make some blueberry muffins :)

We're watching the nascar race & I'm very excited for the Army Wives premiere tonight :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Believe me. I would love to and not just for calling so early!

Quoting auroragold:

SMACK that brother!!

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)