Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

SOMETHING - Sunday

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM
  • 11 Replies

Whether it's a simple Sunday or a special Sunday for you - may your day be filled with happiness!

Now tell us - is it a busy day for you?  A typical day?  A simple end of the weekend day?  What's planned?

by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojobean558
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM
I just got home from work. Hoping to get a nap in before DD wakes up. Then dh wants me to help him do an oil change on his car. Hoping for rain so i don't have to. lol. Then hopefully more rest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope your day is super-awesome too!

Ours is gearing up to rock pretty hard. The Kids found all the Eggs, so there will be no stinky surprises later. They love their Baskets--even the Husband who scoffed at the Hershey's products (he works for Mars). Didn't hear much complaining when he tried their Cookies & Cream Eggs! Heh.

Getting ready to start Cooking...

More Coffee needed first!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Evil mom (mwhahahahahahaha) woke up child at 7:15 complaining about the mess that darned bad bunny made.  Eggs found, basket emptied. She is trying on the dress the bunny left for her.

alichapa
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Happy Easter!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Today is a nice and simple day. After yesterday I need a simple day.

Today is brunch with my family at noon. Then my family will head over to my Moms house. My DH and I will straighten up her yard and cut her lawn. My brothers and 20 year old will be there. So if we all pitch in it wont take long.

I have to remember to pack yard clothes for after brunch!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Simple day... Get my kids from their dad at noon and just hanging out with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Going good so far. They are excites about their basket. They really like the nerf guns.....its a full on war here!!! Haha. My girls are cracking me up.

We are having breakfast soon and then will go to a lake where they have a massive egg hunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

We are spending the day outside. Instead of the normal Easter meal, we decided to grill :)

and of course, waiting for my Tigers to beat the Red Sox again :)

wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Managed to make it to church on time, even w/ the kids checking out their baskets and my migraine. They did their egg hunt when we got home, dh fixed bacon and eggs for brunch, and we're spending the rest of the day relaxing.

Barabell
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM

easter egg

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)