Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Hometown

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 21 Replies

Do you live in the town in which you were raised?

Do you live NEAR it?

If neither - when's the last time you were there?

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
styler7
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I'm from Muskegon Michigan. I lived there for 27yrs.
I am in TX now. My last visit was 2yrs ago. I'm ready for another ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I live near it. The next town up, in fact, 15 minutes away. The first 7 years of our marriage we lived much further away, but when had kids we decided we wanted to be closer to the grandparents...have been back here the past 10 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
STKsMomma
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I was born in Reedsburg WI. I haven't been back since I was like 12, we moved a lot, my parents were upper management for walmart. So I don't really have a home town per say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM
I didn't grow up in the town I was born in, and can actually say I have never lived there a day in my life. We did live about 20 miles a way the first year of my life and we moved out of state. Then when I was 18 I moved to a city about 30 miles away. I moved back to GA at 24 and haven't been back since. 2 of my boys were born in the same hospital I was though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinSoccerMom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

We live very close - 7 miles - and do live in DHs hometown. We have lived out of the area for several years when we were in college and until the kids were toddlers. Now we have no intention of moving away...at least not until retirement.

stuswf
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I moved here when I was 2 1/2 moved away at 17 at 35 moved back to take care of my mom. I'm in the pacific northwest. During ages of 17-35 lived in kingman,AZ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I don't live anywhere near the TWO places I call my "hometowns".  I haven't been to California for......20+ years now. The other is 3 hours away and I haven't been there for about a year

SuperLooneyMom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM
I work where I was born in norcal and my dd goes to school there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I actually do live in the hometown that I grew up, infact I live a mile down the road from the house I grew up in.  Thanks to the Vietnam War, I wasn't born in this state though.  I was an Army Brat for the first 15 months of my life, all at the same post though.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I live 10 miles from the city I grew up in. I hate going there,anymore. It's nothing what it used to be like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)