Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VENT PIOG! More added

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

UGH so after four months of not seeing my child my stupid ex gets him and the child returns covered in bug bites I am beyond pissed!

I may not be a perfect mom but for gods sake I don't have bugs in my house of any kind! I have three very mad at me cats cause they get bathed weekly! And two we rescued and are still babies!

He said his dads tub was rusty the man didn't give him his medicine I am at a loss I am calling my worker I want monitored visits from here on out!

I have taken pics and calling his Dr as soon as they open

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Coastiesgirl
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I'm not trying to disagree with you but are you sure the bugs were in the house? Maybe your DS was playing outside and got eaten up? I know me and my DD get eaten alive when we are outside.
As for a rusty tub...maybe he has hard water and it's stained?
And for the meds, well there is no excuse for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Homeschoolmom99
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM

My son does not play outside weird I know

Quoting Coastiesgirl:

I'm not trying to disagree with you but are you sure the bugs were in the house? Maybe your DS was playing outside and got eaten up? I know me and my DD get eaten alive when we are outside.

bunnywzrd
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I agree with this. Me and my youngest dd get eat up when we step out the door. Bugs may have been outside.

Quoting Coastiesgirl:

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Rogue35
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Well I think you have a right to be upset. Why didn't your child get the meds.
girlsclubmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I would be really mad about the meds. But the bugs.. I have to say we just went through a period that mosquitos were getting into our house and biting us up. It was crazy we tried everything and finally called the town - they found that our neighbor had a garbage can of standing water where they were breeding and coming right to our house. 

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 1, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I hope your son is doing better. What did the doctor say?

psych_mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:34 PM
I would be upset about the meds as well. The bugs, I would be frustrated over, but I know sometimes things happen. The condo building we lived in until recently got a flea infestation and the fleas only bit on kid in our house and the poor child looked awful. It took the complex forever to get rid of the fleas. Sometimes it really is beyond the parent's control. As for the meds that is ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM

The meds, I would be mad over. The bites, depends on why he had them. Hope he's feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)