Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Yes, that says May! Post away lovely ladies.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Replies (211-220):
Barabell
by Barbara on May. 25, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

I'm really excited about a 3 day weekend.

Me too!

psych_mom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Had our modem go out this morning while trying to get 2 kids ready for well child check ups.

psych_mom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM

According to the doctor, as we suspected, the 11 year old is going through puberty. He has longer leg hair, getting underarm hair and she said that he is starting to change in his male parts (I haven't seen this kid naked in about 2 years).

psych_mom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Both kids are healthy though (the third should be too, lol) and right on track to tower over me as adults. DD is 8 next month and tracking at 75% height and 60% weight. DS is tracking at 50% for both. She said that we should expect DS to still be over 6' tall and dd to still be around 5'10. I'm only 5'3"....

psych_mom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Had an evening out with our 9year old ds last night. It was so nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM
We took him to dinner and out for ice cream then when we got home he helped us check all the blackberry bushes and held some turtle races with his 2 pet turtles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM
His brother and sister are still with grandma so he and I get to spend sometime hanging out today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM
He's still sleeping right now. He's afraid of the dark and has some issues sleeping in a room by himself so it took us awhile to get him settled in last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

He's still sleeping right now. He's afraid of the dark and has some issues sleeping in a room by himself so it took us awhile to get him settled in last night.

awwwwwwwwww

auroragold
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM

trying to "do me" today and it's just not working

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)