Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

First Tuesday

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

A new day

A new month

a time for new beginnings.......

Will you do something NEW today?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
armymomof2brats
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

No nothing new.. Just now counting down the days until Summer vacation and my birthday!

bupkie
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Not new... DS is still sick... Day two... headache and fever, some stuffiness, and I'm hearing some post-nasal drip coughing.   (He rarely gets headaches.)    I hope he feels better soon, poor little guy.  Between that, his allergies and asthma, he's miserable! :(  

Chuckles decided he wanted to get in on the action and hurled in the foyer... thankfully it was on the tile floor and an easy clean!   I'm hoping everyone else stays healthy!  

I've got $70 in Kohl's cash to spend by tomorrow, Looks like I'm gonna have to do it online...  I had a dr appt today I had to cancel because DS is sick,   best laid plans huh?   They couldn't reschedule till the end of JUNE! 

New beginnings?  For me it's  Monkey wrenchs as usual!   Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!  It's got to!  

bookworm14
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Well, our bathroom remodel is supposed to start today!! We're getting a NEW tub! With surround, and a new floor. I'm so freaking excited about it!! I can't wait to go home & see what could get done today. Luckily I have family close, we'll be without a tub for a couple days. If all goes good, we should be done with floor & tub by Friday, leaving just the paint for us to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I am going to learn some new German words.

Barabell
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I can't think of anything new. I'm trying to make going to the gym a habit, and I'm struggling with it. With it being a new month and my son's hockey season taking a break for two months, I'm trying to help use that to motivate me into making it a habit.

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Take it easy at work.  I've been on high speed for like a month!!  I don't have to do as much this week so I'm still working but slowing it down.

bobbysangel2006
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Nothing new for me....other than to try to recouperate from the stress of last month and try to be more active in my cafemom groups.

Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Nothing new today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)