Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

What are you wearing right now?

C'mon, tell the truth! No one can see you so it's okay!

Come back a few times and tell us if you've changed clothes!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 2, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Quoting STKsMomma:

Work clothes. Jeans, red polo, name badge. BLAH!!!!

Sexy!!! 

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Navy blue blouse; jean capris and black flats.

STKsMomma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Hahaha!! Wait tell tomorrow I have managers meeting so it will be a button up red shirt, my name tag, slacks and dress shoes! Don't know why we have to dress up for this crap but what the hell!

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting STKsMomma:

Work clothes. Jeans, red polo, name badge. BLAH!!!!

Sexy!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I'm working, so black slacks & a tan & black top with black cami underneath. Can't wait to go home cuz the FIRST thing I plan to do is change into some sort of lounge pants & tee :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanmoss
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I am wearing my blue work out shirt and black and white work out pants staying comfortable today and getting the house finished up with last of the laundry and mopped the floors and washing bedding beside dusted and all that other lovely house work before I go in tomorrow morning for my lumbar spine surgery, I know I shouldn't be doing all this but if I don't then who else does it and I just don't like my house dirty.

Zamaria
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Black and white cotton sundress. I love comfy clothes, and it has a smocked waist so it's one of my favorites!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I'm at work, and so it's business casual. A wine colored shirt with some stitched embroidery around the collar. Black slacks that have a slight denim look to them. Black shoes.

jcm28
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I nice  tee and jeans if you ask tomorrow it will be the same

pampire
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM

jeans, a grey crinkle t-shirt with a grey tank with ruching and  pockets over top.  They're off different fabrics.  maryjane style black Skechers Shape Ups and white sox.

squeekers
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:22 PM

wearing my favorite dark blue sweater, disneyland t-shirt, blue jeans, socks and my black sneakers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)