Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

What's your gripe of the week

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 33 Replies
Let it out! Vent away! Mine is rude people. Can't stand rudeness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Kids that backstab my son and only try to use him for their own selfish wants.

STKsMomma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM
To many to list
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Too many to list also. The biggest is I want some part-time work again. I'm tired of being broke!

styler7
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Dentist bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:35 AM

This is my serious gripe of the week. My son was in a car accident in the mall parking lot. His car was totaled. Ever see them old huge stattion wagons with the "wood panel" on the door? This is what  hit his Nisan Altima and completely wrecked it.

He was driving down the aisle like he's supposed to do. She was cutting through the parking spaces. She told the police officer she was only going 5MPH.**cough Bull *&^% cough**

Both of his air bags deployed. He was taken to the hospital via ambulance. He has bumps,bruises,a sprained neck and back. Again I say she said she was only going 5 MPH! His passenger has 2 broken ribs!

Her insurance company. Same as my sons told him he needed to be very careful driving through parking lots and he should have avoided it.

I told my son to NOT speak to anyone anymore from the ins. company after I heard that I was frigging pissed!!!

Does this look like 5MPH to you?

Believe it or not. He was actually hit on his side in the corner panel. He was hit so hard enertia took over and pushed everything from the driver side over. Can you see his tire? NOPE. It's under his frigging car! His horn was blaring away in the parking lot, his antifreeze and oil was leaking everywhere!

After the woman who hit him told my son "I've been driving in parking lots like this for 20 years. It's not illegal and I never hit anyone. And his phone conversation with her INS. carrier. I am beyond LIVID.

It is illegal to drive through parking spaces in parking lots. She was issued a few tickets at the scene. My son was not. There is a witness to the accident who was working his job but also happens to be a volunteer fire fighter. He seen the whole thing happen. It's not my sons fault but he's out of a frigging car!

Zamaria
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Oooooh I'd be mad too! Glad your son is ok though! Yeah, it's illegal to cut through parking spaces. I think it's supposed to be 80$ ticket for each line you cross. Wow!

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

This is my serious gripe of the week. My son was in a car accident in the mall parking lot. His car was totaled. Ever see them old huge stattion wagons with the "wood panel" on the door? This is what  hit his Nisan Altima and completely wrecked it.

He was driving down the aisle like he's supposed to do. She was cutting through the parking spaces. She told the police officer she was only going 5MPH.**cough Bull *&^% cough**

Both of his air bags deployed. He was taken to the hospital via ambulance. He has bumps,bruises,a sprained neck and back. Again I say she said she was only going 5 MPH! His passenger has 2 broken ribs!

Her insurance company. Same as my sons told him he needed to be very careful driving through parking lots and he should have avoided it.

I told my son to NOT speak to anyone anymore from the ins. company after I heard that I was frigging pissed!!!

Believe it or not. He was actually hit on his side in the corner panel. He was hit so hard enertia took over and pushed everything from the driver side over. Can you see his tire? NOPE. It's under his frigging car! His horn was blaring away in the parking lot, his antifreeze and oil was leaking everywhere!

After the woman who hit him told my son "I've been driving in parking lots like this for 20 years. It's not illegal and I never hit anyone. And his phone conversation with her INS. carrier. I am beyond LIVID.

It is illegal to drive through parking spaces in parking lots. She was issued a few tickets at the scene. My son was not. There is a witness to the accident who was working his job but also happens to be a volunteer fire fighter. He seen the whole thing happen. It's not my sons fault but he's out of a frigging car!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:46 PM

OMG! That's horrible. When I read the 1st paragraph, I was wondering how a car could be totaled in a parking lot? I had to keep reading, and the picture is amazing. I can't even imagine how fast she was going. That's scary. Could you imagine if he had been walking to his car instead of in a car? That woman is very scary driver. I wish people like that would have their license revoked.

I really hope you son recovers quickly.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM

As far as I'm concerned I hope she gets a ticket for every parking line in the mall parking lot and has to file bankruptcy!

I'm glad he's okay too and thank you.

Quoting Zamaria:

Oooooh I'd be mad too! Glad your son is ok though! Yeah, it's illegal to cut through parking spaces. I think it's supposed to be 80$ ticket for each line you cross. Wow!

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM

It's unreal, right? I thought the same thing. How does a car get totaled in a parking lot?

As far as speed goes... only thing I know for sure is it was a hell of a lot faster than the 5 MPH she lied to the police about!

I can't even begin to imagine had he been walking to his car. There would be no holding me back from striking the B! Yes, she's a scary driver and IMO does not deserve the license she has.

As for recovery. I hope it's quick myself. He can't keep taking muscle relaxers and pain killers. He's still been going to work. He's so sore when he gets home. I wish he would have stayed home the rest of the week.

Quoting Barabell:

OMG! That's horrible. When I read the 1st paragraph, I was wondering how a car could be totaled in a parking lot? I had to keep reading, and the picture is amazing. I can't even imagine how fast she was going. That's scary. Could you imagine if he had been walking to his car instead of in a car? That woman is very scary driver. I wish people like that would have their license revoked.

I really hope you son recovers quickly.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

psych_mom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I would ask that they have to reconstruct the accident to determine how fast she was going and then sue the crap out of the insurance company for a new car. It is very illegal to cut across the parking lot. I am glad that he is going to be okay and that there was a witness. This woman needs to lose her license.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

As far as I'm concerned I hope she gets a ticket for every parking line in the mall parking lot and has to file bankruptcy!

I'm glad he's okay too and thank you.

Quoting Zamaria:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)