Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans
If you had one wish, what would it be? It can't be anything for anyone else, something just for you.
Mine would be to be able to change anything about my appearance at will. So I could be tall, blonde and skinny one day and petite, curvy and brunette the next! And my clothes would always fit perfectly! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Zamaria
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Not sure what kind of counseling you are studying, but have you considered a dv shelter? I don't know that it would pay much is anything, but they can almost always use counselors, and so many of the women have issues with men that they are usually more apt to hire female counselors.

Quoting psych_mom:

To find a counseling job while I am finishing up school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zamaria
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! I'd love to use hair products that don't say "volumizing" and to not have to hang my head upside down or use rollers while it dries. Gives me a headache! Lol

Quoting styler7:

My best friends is pin straight too! Ohhh..I'd live to run my fingers through my hair without getting them stuck...lol

Quoting Zamaria:

Lol! I'd have curly hair because I can change it whenever I want remember? My best friend has beautiful curly hair. Mine is stick straight. We are both jealous. Lol

Quoting styler7:

I'd love straight hair. Is that better...lol?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:15 AM
1 mom liked this

To win the Mega Millions jackpot!

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:19 AM
bump

psych_mom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I am going to look into one here, but I'm wanting to work in a church, my minor is Christian counseling, although when I start on my Masters here soon my LPC degree will be to counsel in an office setting. I have taken plenty of classes that help me learn to counsel and couch in a church setting for now and by law in my state while getting my Masters I can work for a psychologist or a church.

Quoting Zamaria:

Not sure what kind of counseling you are studying, but have you considered a dv shelter? I don't know that it would pay much is anything, but they can almost always use counselors, and so many of the women have issues with men that they are usually more apt to hire female counselors.

Quoting psych_mom:

To find a counseling job while I am finishing up school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I want that reinvented rain that makes you skinny, like in the new Camery ads.

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM

My hair is curly (so is one of my twins) and i've never had a want to have my hair straight because so many people growing up had told me that they love my curls.  I guess I've learned to appreciate it.  Sure, it's not always the easiest to do and my hairstyles are limited but I figure it out and use a lot of clips in different places.

Quoting Zamaria:

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! I'd love to use hair products that don't say "volumizing" and to not have to hang my head upside down or use rollers while it dries. Gives me a headache! Lol

Quoting styler7:

My best friends is pin straight too! Ohhh..I'd live to run my fingers through my hair without getting them stuck...lol

Quoting Zamaria:

Lol! I'd have curly hair because I can change it whenever I want remember? My best friend has beautiful curly hair. Mine is stick straight. We are both jealous. Lol

Quoting styler7:

I'd love straight hair. Is that better...lol?

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 3, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I can't have more?????

UGH!  To permanently have my body that I had when I was a junior in college.......8% body fat, toned, and about 135 (I'm short and that seems like a lot but I am also very muscley....its in my genes.....so it works)

christi34
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM

My wish is that I could win the lottery and I can move my family somewhere else away from my stbxh.

Barabell
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

You could always wish to have unlimited wishes...LOL

Quoting M4LG5:

I can't have more?????

UGH!  To permanently have my body that I had when I was a junior in college.......8% body fat, toned, and about 135 (I'm short and that seems like a lot but I am also very muscley....its in my genes.....so it works)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN