Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Hot Dog!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM
  • 16 Replies

If you and your family eat them, what are the toppings of choice?

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa...
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Mustard for me, ketchup for youngest son, and plain for the other two kids. We're boring lol I like to use turkey dogs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Mustard, ketchup, cheese, onions and dill relish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MB13
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Mustard, relish and onion.  When I want to splurge, I will also add chili and cheese!barbecuing

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Yes we eat them.  In fact, we are serving them as part of our twins birthday party.

I usually just have ketchup but 2 of my kids like mustard too.

psych_mom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM

On the rare occasion that we eat them (and we do love them even though they are not the best for us) we love chili, onions, mustard and cheese.

Mrs.walshmn
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:50 PM
all beef hot dogs with musterd, onion and relish or as a chilli dog we do homemade chilli, cheese onoin and mayo ( i know the mayo sounds strange but its good) catsup only for my son. My daughter likes BBQ sauce. And sometimes I will put a slice of cheese on the bun before the hotdog goes in it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlilKittyKat
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I usually only buy Turkey dogs.  depends on our mood for toppings, but I'll put out ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish (if we have it), chili, cheese, onions.  The kids dish their own plates so it's whatever they like. 

Barabell
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I like them served in a variety of ways, from as simple as just ketchup to chili dogs to sauerkraut and pickles.

KATU2Kids
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

We don't eat hot dogs much (nutritionally void and full of sodium and all that junk.) But when we do, it depends. Sometimes plain, sometimes with ketchup, sometimes with ketchup and mustard, sometimes with everything (ketchup, mustard, relish, chili, cheese, etc)

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I love mine with tons of onions and mustard. Two youngest love ketchup. Oldest is a plain kinda kid or cheddar. And hubby loves his with a ton of toopings in all sorts of flavors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)