Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Justice Do you shop there?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was in there yesterday they were having a sale. I got dd a couple of outfits. I noticed some of the stuff was really pricey. What do you think?
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Replies (31-38):
armymomof2brats
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I have not gone shopping in there. 

bhow
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM

They have super sales and coupons, use them and it's not so bad.

MissyB1011
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

We will get DD a couple things from there when they have the 40% off sale or coupon. The things are kind of limited because she is only 9 and I don't approve of some of their clothing.

greatmom0805
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Over priced ,,,,for sure I had an issue of shirts falling apart after a few washes ....

wittner9803
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Nope, at first it was the prices were horrible. And both my daughters -13 and 8- don't care for the clothes.

nicole1319
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM

only in the clearance section!!  Sometimes even that is a little too much for my blood!

Christy619
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I have never been there.

momof2ex1
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM
I think it's too pricey. I normally bargain shop as much as I can but I will buy 'gifts' from Justice and the occasional outfit... We are a JCP, Macy's, Old Navy kind of family. I can deal with those prices much better and the sales are actually a bargain where Justice I think is mostly a rip off. My MIL loves Justice since she never had a girl... But my mom and I cringe when dd says she wants to go to Justice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)