Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Justice Do you shop there?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was in there yesterday they were having a sale. I got dd a couple of outfits. I noticed some of the stuff was really pricey. What do you think?
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
kmh4girls
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

My older two daughters have some clothes from there. Another "tween" store similar to Justice that we shop at is P.S. Aeropostale. We also shop at Gap, Nordstrom, and The Children's Place for the older two. For my younger two daughters, we also shop at Gap, Nordstrom, and The Children's Place for them as well as Gymboree, Janie and Jack, and Hanna Anderson.

4evamami
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM
My daughter luvs to shop there. I think they are pricey but I only buy things with the 40% off
DEEANNALAMB81
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM
That is my dd favorite stores. We buy all the basics there, because she is on the smaller size and can't wear some of the other teens stores yet. They are a bit over priced but once you learn their system you can get some great deals. I never pay full price.

When they do the 40% off entire store sales they will give you jbucks to use when the sale is over. The jbucks are $25 off of $50 or $15 off of $30. So you are always getting at least 40 or 50% off. We buy everything there backpacks, robes, room decore, pjs, and all clothes and I've never paid full price.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jac77
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM
I agree! Justice has so many sales & w the justice bucks, I never paid full price. But now, aeropostale is reasonable AND it seems to fit my skinny girl better.

Quoting styler7:

My daughter lived that store 3 years ago. I only bought things with their 40% off coupon and still the stuff was pricey, IMO.

Luckily she doesn't like those styles anymore sand we spend a lot less at Aeropostale ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stuswf
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Never heard of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Being that I have all boys, I have never been in there. I have considered it for my nieces. But the prices I saw online turned me off of going in there.

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Nope I'm cheap :O)

catngabsmom
by Erica on May. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

with two tween girls that are in the same size and only 18 months apart, justice is a necessary evil! they want the stuff from there because "everyone" else shops there too, but fortunately my girls have caught on to the fact that it is expensive, but poorly made clothing and would rather spend their clothing allowances in stores where they get more bang for their buck, the clothes are better made and will last longer (especially since they grow slow and some items hang around here for 2-3 years before they are outgrown).

emilyrosenj
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM
We used to shop their quality was great. I'm kinda glad that she grew out of it because I don't care for the more recent styles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TGOLD1
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Yes,  That is about the only place we go for my dd. If you get on their mailing list they always send out 40% off everything in the store coupons. Give them your e-mail address & they will honor it w/out the coupon. Also they have Justice bucks:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)