Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Summer Vacation

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
  • 18 Replies

Do you enjoy it or dread it?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HoosierMom2JB
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM

A little of both, I enjoy getting to spend time with DD & DS but I dread it because we are always so busy, we don't get a lot of down time to just relax and enjoy summer.

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Do you mean the summer break from school or going on a family vacation in the summer?

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Oh sorry break from school :O)

Quoting Barabell:

Do you mean the summer break from school or going on a family vacation in the summer?

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I really enjoy it ;O)

psych_mom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM

We enjoy it. The ex and I are trying to decide how we are going to do it this year with the joint custody and all.

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 7, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I'm ambivalent. I work full time, and so it's not really a change for my weekly schedule whether my son is in school or not.

My son LOVES it.

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I'm looking forward to it for several reasons.  One, my husband is a teacher and will be home with the girls this summer which also means I don't have to get up so early for work.  :>  We also save money on daycare!!

I am less busy at work....well, still busy but not as many deadlines to meet which means i can take of work here and there when I need to/want to.

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

So glad my ex doesn't come around I have a hard time sharing.lol

Quoting psych_mom:

We enjoy it. The ex and I are trying to decide how we are going to do it this year with the joint custody and all.

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

That stinks your schedule doesn't change but I'm glad he loves it :O)

Quoting Barabell:

I'm ambivalent. I work full time, and so it's not really a change for my weekly schedule whether my son is in school or not.

My son LOVES it.

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM

How fun :O) I bet the kids love that!

Quoting M4LG5:

I'm looking forward to it for several reasons.  One, my husband is a teacher and will be home with the girls this summer which also means I don't have to get up so early for work.  :>  We also save money on daycare!!

I am less busy at work....well, still busy but not as many deadlines to meet which means i can take of work here and there when I need to/want to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)