Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Thinking....thinking.......... Thursday

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:08 AM
  • 19 Replies

What pressing questions are on your mind today as you go about your normal "STUFF"?

by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Wait- what?! I have to think?!? Nobody told me that! 

The only pressing issue on my mind today is how I'm going to get through tomorrow- I've got a really long, busy day tomorrow that is probably going to call for lots of caffeine in iced tea form!

Today isn't too bad: take dd to school, get ds2 out to get stuff for his firefly diorama, and take dd to a neighbor's to spend the night so I don't have to get her up and drag her along to ds2's laser treatment at the hospital tomorrow a.m.

STKsMomma
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
How I am going to get so much done with so little time and help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofthree929
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Can I start over lol

Barabell
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Besides finances, nothing else is pressing on my mind right now.

Barabell
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Oh, here's one:
I'm not sure what to get my mom for this weekend. She's so hard to buy gifts for!

vlester
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Why folks have to steal? just go get a job instea of stealing something someone else worked hard for

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 10, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Quoting Barabell:

Oh, here's one:
I'm not sure what to get my mom for this weekend. She's so hard to buy gifts for!

that is one of them for me too!!

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM

2 other pressing questions that I'm thinking about:

1. My husband and I haven't been doing great lately but we are more positive lately but it's still not ideal.  Our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up and we have provided modern/traditional gifts for each other.  This year we agreed not to.....but what do I do?

2. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday and it's a more special day than my birthday and I want to be pampered by my family.....but my husband isn't very good at it or even remembering......should I remind him?

Barabell
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

1. My husband and I haven't been doing great lately but we are more positive lately but it's still not ideal.  Our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up and we have provided modern/traditional gifts for each other.  This year we agreed not to.....but what do I do? We just do a date for our anniversary celebration, and we don't exchange gifts. We're celebrating our anniversary this month too. Ours is on the 25th.

2. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday and it's a more special day than my birthday and I want to be pampered by my family.....but my husband isn't very good at it or even remembering......should I remind him? Yes.

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting M4LG5:

1. My husband and I haven't been doing great lately but we are more positive lately but it's still not ideal.  Our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up and we have provided modern/traditional gifts for each other.  This year we agreed not to.....but what do I do? We just do a date for our anniversary celebration, and we don't exchange gifts. We're celebrating our anniversary this month too. Ours is on the 25th.

2. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday and it's a more special day than my birthday and I want to be pampered by my family.....but my husband isn't very good at it or even remembering......should I remind him? Yes.

We don't exchange gifts for anything (i.e. birthday, christmas, etc) except we decided it would be fun to keep to the traditional or modern gifts for each year.  We've had fun with it but considering how our marriage is right now, I'm not sure.

I think I will remind him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN