Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Cute

But $47.00??

The “Fresh Scent” Period Pack is a fabulously-scented gift box filled with an eclectic array of aromatic products including scented pads and panty liners, deodorant, breath mints, scented nail polish (perfect for Summer—or any time of year), PINK hot cocoa, basil-grapefruit wipettes, and chocolate flavored and scented lip gloss. Also included are a calendar to track her monthly cycle, the Period. book, (English and Spanish versions available), a stylish “Don’t Cramp My Style” carrying case/wristlet, nail polish, nail polish remover, and a nail file. Adding an extra touch of femininity to this gift box is a beautiful, hand-designed hair accent from Chic Boutique Creations. As a free gift, we also include a unique, scented SMENCIL to help more pleasantly keep track of her cycles. Highlighting fragrances such as baby powder, chocolate, vanilla, and many others, this gift box is perfectly suited for the young lady who likes things to smell good!

organic for $50?!?

Our “Organic” Period Pack contains organic pads (or tampons), panty liners, delicate feminine wipes, a calendar to track her monthly cycle, the Period. book, (English and Spanish versions available), a stylish “Don’t Cramp My Style” carrying case/wristlet, nail polish, nail polish remover, and a nail file. To satisfy chocolate cravings, Period Packs includes two packets of delicious PINK hot cocoa, and chocolate scented and flavored lip gloss (all the smell and flavor without the calories!). As a free gift, we also include a unique, scented SMENCIL to help more pleasantly keep track of her cycles. All items are lovingly packaged in a recyclable gift box with recyclable accents—in support of the growing ‘green’ movement.

I think I'll make these and sell them for $15.00 and STILL make a profit!!

by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Replies (31-32):
bupkie
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I completely agree that feminine products shouldn't be scented!  That's the last thing a girl needs!   Though, the concept is "cute"... especially for girls that may be in single parent homes, with only a Dad who has to help her through this first experience.   Perhaps, this might make it easier for  some dads to be prepared if they just aren't quite comfortable making that first trip down the store aisles not knowing just what to get?     

But pricey?  Oh, goodness... Yeah... Then again... most gift baskets are... you are paying someone else to do all the shopping, assembling and presentation for you.  

kelley72
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM

How cute!  wish I had a daughter to go through the experience with... on second that scratch that ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN