Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Waking up WEDNESDAY

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

What time did you wake today?

What will you do over the course of the day?

What time will you get to bed tonight?

by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HoosierMom2JB
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

wake up 6:45am,

Today I will clean, take DD & DS to and from school, and  go to DD's final soccer game.

I will most likely go to bed some time around 11 like usual.

-KJ
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Up at 7am, exhausted. Me and DS 5 are going fishing with my dad. We have a Tball game, a baseball game and a band concert tonight. Tonight I will be up till around 2 ish...I wait for a friend to finish work and we watch idol late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Alarm went off at 5:40 a.m. Not so sure I'm awake yet, though : )

On today's to-do list: take dd to school, meet w/ ds1's guidance counselor, go to ds2's insect expo (all fake bugs or just pictures, thank goodness!), and decide if I'm taking ds2 and dd shopping for gifts for b-day parties tonight or tomorrow. Need to start cleaning up the house for some company on Sat.

As for what time I'll go to bed, my parents are going to call around 9:30 p.m. to find out how the meeting about ds1 went, so I'll probably crash after talking w/ them.

Barabell
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

6:55 am

Work, then taking my son to his first soccer scrimmage, and then who knows? I'm hoping to head to the gym because I was too tired to make it last night.

Probably 10:30 for bedtime.

JoGibson
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

4 AM

No idea. I will do the normal cleaning and homeschooling, but what do I do now that I do not have a full time college pile of homework waiting for me?

We go to bed at 8:30, we go to sleep much later

Two_Hearts
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I woke up at 6:30 

I have to clean , bake a cake..decorate the living room. clean up a bit.

Cook my dd's birthday meal ...

I will probably get to bed at around 1 am ..the usual time.

psych_mom
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I was up at 6:15. Got the kids off to school, we went to Walmart (ugh, really don't like going to Walmart) this morning and then we have our 11 year old's talent show later. I need to get some homework done as well. I'm sure we will be spending some time outside together as a family when the kids are home this afternoon from school.

I go to bed sometime after 11:00 at night.

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

4:30

clean, blog and get our camping forum going

probably 10:00

bookworm14
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I woke around 6:30 to see my boyfriend off to start his new job :) then I tried sleeping for another 45 minutes or so. Just as soon as I was really comfy & about out again, I was forced to get ready for work.

So now I'm at work til 530, gotta pick up my stepdaughter and then home. We may do her homework, or just get ready for dinner. Then its relaxing after the kids head to bed :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sooooo tired.  I woke up at 6:15am but was woken by one of my girls who had a hard time sleeping around midnight.  After that I couldn't go back to sleep and probably didn't actually go to sleep until about 2:15am.

Today, I'm waiting for the movers to move my office stuff to the new building.  After work....help with my kids homework and hopefully go to bed about 9pm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)