Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

On the nightstand.......

Posted by   + Show Post

What book are you reading right now?

by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
TS2
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Quoting auroragold:

I tried Game of Thrones sometime back. Just couldn't get into it for some reason......

Quoting TS2:

Book 1 of the Game of Thrones series.  Its fantastic!! I loved the Hunger Games trilogy, both times I read it lol!!!

Probably the names and long setting descriptions.  First few chapters were rough for me.  Now I can't put it down lol

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I like his books. They're entertaining. I haven't read that one though. Is it good so far?

Quoting wakymom:

Deception Point by Dan Brown

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Sadly not a single one.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quoting bookworm14:

Dare I admit, 50 Shades of Grey. But honestly, I'm nearly 100 pages in, I'm still trying to figure out what all the hype is!

I was wondering what all the hype is about too. I had a friend tell me it was so worth reading. But I guess it's not too interesting for me to pick up yet.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith

The Help

The Blind Side
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Finally around page 100, things started getting really hot.  I think I'm picking up on what everyone's been talking about.  The storyline was dragging a bit, but I'm more than a third through it and its getting to the good stuff.  You really need to like erotica to enjoy it though.  There's some steamy scenes!

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting bookworm14:

Dare I admit, 50 Shades of Grey. But honestly, I'm nearly 100 pages in, I'm still trying to figure out what all the hype is!

I was wondering what all the hype is about too. I had a friend tell me it was so worth reading. But I guess it's not too interesting for me to pick up yet.

lawschoolmom1
by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:00 AM
I just finished the Shades of Grey series though I read the original ff version. Now I am simultaneously reading the out takes of that and The Lucky One.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zamaria
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Just finished The Shack yesterday. I'm out of new books for the time being, so I think I'll start re-reading Scarlett. There are very few books that I'll read more than once, and Scarlett is one of them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KJ
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM
50 shades of grey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:52 PM

lmao I'm not :OP I don't even own a "real" book for myself :OP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)