Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Lets Go Back To When They Were Young...

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

10 Insulting Things Kids Innocently Say

Posted by Jill Smokler

Yesterday, my four year old kindly asked my why my belly was still so big if I didn't have a baby in there. So, of course, I asked him why he was such an asshole. (Just kidding, I didn't. But I wanted to.)

Thankfully I'm not the only one with a less than complimentary child. I asked my friends for the most innocently offensive thing their child has ever say to them and the answers were quite ... insulting. It's a good thing we love the little assholes.

1. "They don't even have to say a thing ... They burst into laughter when they see me naked. That's enough!"

2. "My three year old told me that my singing gave him nightmares and kindly asked that I just leave his room instead."

3. "My son asked if he could ride his cars across my belly because it looked like it had tracks. Nice!"

4. "How come your boobs are so low when you wear your nightgown, mommy? They're in the normal place when you wear clothes. ..?"

5. "My kids do not believe that I am the person in my wedding album. They simply refuse to grasp it."

6. "I took my daughter to the OB with me. When it was time to get on the scale, she guessed that I weighed a billion pounds. Sadly, she wasn't so far off."

7. "Last week she took my hand before crossing the street, "I'm practicing being a girl scout and helping the elderly across the street"

8. "Mine asks me to show them how my arms flap in the wind. They think it's hilarious."

9. "My favorite: 'Mommy, you look just like Grammy now!'"

10. "I was about eight months pregnant, watching Little Mermaid with my then 2 year old and Ursula came on the screen. My sweet little angel clapped her hands excitedly and sqealed, 'It's mommy!!'"

Lets go back to when they were young...Do you remember what the most insulting thing YOUR child said to you was?

by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
psych_mom
by on May. 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I don't remember my kids ever saying things that were insulting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:43 PM

y kids have never insulted me. I always hear how beautiful I am and how I could never be fat.

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:44 PM

A kid in their class asked once if I was pregnant though. I really think it is all in the raising.

M4LG5
by Valeri on May. 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM

my kids didn't really say stuff like that to others but here is something that was funny to me.....

We were watching a baby cow feed off the mom and my oldest daughter (about 3 or 4 at the time) asked what the baby cow was doing.  I told her that she was getting milk from the mommy's booboo ("boobs" according to a 3/4 year old).  I told her that I used to feed her from my booboo too.

Her reply, "You used to be a cow?"

LostTheSlipper
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM

# 6, 7, and 10 had me laughing pretty hard

Looks

After being out in the wind: "Wow, your hair is pretty frizzy.... just like a witch!"

After reading a Berenstein Bears book and looking at other titles on the back, while I was pointing out the ones I used to own. "You mean they had these books back in the 'good ol' days'?"

I'm sure there have been more. *Sigh

nursemc
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM

"What IS your natural hair color Mom?" Look, I don't know. I don't have pictures that go that far back.

"My boobs aren't going to be that big are they?" You wish.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN