Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Who is your favorite superhero?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is there a superhero that you really like or that you consider your favorite?

Has there been a movie about him/her?

May is National Foster Care Month!

CHANGE A LIFETIME

by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (21-28):
CampClan
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:02 AM

My exH & I were so obbessed with Buffy & Angel our youngest has the middle name Angelus!

Quoting TJFBGMommy:

Buffy and Xena are my favorites. They did make a Buffy movie, but it was before Joss Whedon got ahold of it so it sucks. Then of course there have been the rumors of another non-Joss Buffy movie. If it happens I will just have to pretend it doesn't exist. There have been a few Xena cartoons, but nothing like the real thing.  

CampClan
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting auroragold:

Wolverine - cause he's a badass

I have a son named Logan Scott- the real names of Wolverine & Cyclops. I always tell ppl that if I had my way his 2nd middle name would be Charles. My grandfather's name was Charles & he died 2 hours after my DS was born. But my (now) exH wouldn't have it. Said that's too many names. My DS (now 9) loves the idea of being named after the great grandfather he never got to meet. When I get REALLY mad at my DS I yell "Logan Scott Charles Wolverine Cyclops Xavier" hahahaha

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Hahaha....I think calling him that would make me laugh.

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting auroragold:

I have a son named Logan Scott- the real names of Wolverine & Cyclops. I always tell ppl that if I had my way his 2nd middle name would be Charles. My grandfather's name was Charles & he died 2 hours after my DS was born. But my (now) exH wouldn't have it. Said that's too many names. My DS (now 9) loves the idea of being named after the great grandfather he never got to meet. When I get REALLY mad at my DS I yell "Logan Scott Charles Wolverine Cyclops Xavier" hahahaha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampClan
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I only call him all those names at home.... I know if I did in public I would certainly get "the look" from other moms!

Quoting M4LG5:

Hahaha....I think calling him that would make me laugh.

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting auroragold:

Barabell
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Quoting brandi185:

We went to see The Avengers on Mother's Day too. :)
Barabell
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM
I haven't responded yet because the question is just too damn hard! LOL
TJFBGMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:02 AM

While I love all things Joss and very much enjoyed Angel. I actually wasn't a fan of the Angel character. I'm loving him in the comic books now, way more than the show. Angelus is a very cool middle name though. :)

Quoting CampClan:

My exH & I were so obbessed with Buffy & Angel our youngest has the middle name Angelus!

Quoting TJFBGMommy:

Buffy and Xena are my favorites. They did make a Buffy movie, but it was before Joss Whedon got ahold of it so it sucks. Then of course there have been the rumors of another non-Joss Buffy movie. If it happens I will just have to pretend it doesn't exist. There have been a few Xena cartoons, but nothing like the real thing.  

LostTheSlipper
by Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Superman

Nobody say Batman. He's NOT a SUPERhero because he has no powers. He's just a dumb ol' hero with lots of cash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN