Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

now I know they have lost their minds!

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 9 Replies

We finally told the in laws that we got our first smart phones. They were mad that we went with an android over an iphone but eventually got over it and started telling us about some apps we could get and looking at the apps that came with our phone.

Well yesterday I get a request from them to add us to a gps tracking app that will let them know our exact locations (they sent it to Jason, myself, and the kid's phones) at all times.

There iis no way I will EVER allow them to gps track me.

I can see it on a non adult child's phone, but I guess they have it on all of the other adult kids phones and all the other grandkids.

So, now I am curious ......... do you gps track anyone? I have gps on hubby (it pings me when he leaves work so I can start dinner, yes he is that spoiled and I am paranoid in the winter because he travels a lot of slick country roads) and kids

by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Coastiesgirl
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I can track my 13 yo DS if I need too. We've only ever used it when he couldn't find his phone. We found it. Under his pillow. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoGibson
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM

my kids are endlessly leaving their phones places too, it does make it easy to find :)

Quoting Coastiesgirl:

I can track my 13 yo DS if I need too. We've only ever used it when he couldn't find his phone. We found it. Under his pillow. :-)

hriabywx4
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Hell no!!! And I talk to my mom 2-3 times a day! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MB13
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM

That sounds crazy!!

psych_mom
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM
I don't track anyone and there's no way I'd let my parents or dh's parents put trackers on our phones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM

no....we don't do that.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM

WTF??lol that is crazy lol

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I have it on my oldest sons phone. ONLY because the boys travel with g-pa all over the country. And if something were to happen I can locate them with his phone.

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Quoting Coastiesgirl:

That is funny that the phone was hiding under his pillow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN