OK everyone! School year is over (or just about over) - time to brag on your kiddos!
My 7th grade son had an awards ceremony at school (parents not invited - BOO!). Here's what he got:
- Citizenship award (for displaying honesty, respect, compassion & responsibility throughout the year)
- Geography Genius award (for achieving 97% average in World Geography all year)
- Certificate of Excellence & Achievement (for achieving over 100% average in Language Arts all year)
- Class C Gold Medal for Band solo (saxophone)
- Class C Silver Medal for Band (group award)
- Band pin
- Most improved certificate for Cross Country
- Most dedicated trophy for Cross Country
- Track contribution certificate
- Cross Country contribution certificate
My 8 year old and my 5 year old I don't know about yet...
Your turn! Brag on those kiddos!